#DAY5 Things you want to say to an ex

Hey you guys, a boy with his obsession through Juventus, a guy who rebel and so freaking into design, and Mr. Perfect i used to know. A certain guys who came once to my heart, they stay for a while, and taught me that being loved could be good yet bad at the same time.

Probably at some particular time back then we used to pond each other. We had so much laughter and a great deal of fun to do something knowing-it-so-fishy-then together. And since our last meeting that we decided to seperate, it undoubtedly will make us like a stranger. After that, we started calling each other names awkward;y, even now it's so hard to start some casual conversation. The things what i could really do now is only monitoring you guys through the social media (fortunately, i never block my ex’ social media hehe so it doesn’t named as kepo) just to see that you’re doing well in every path of life you've choosen.

I absolutely know, the things won’t happen the way we want them. Our relationship back then do so. Otherwise, it such a blessing to know you all, to have you all once in my heart. And a faith-shaking as we seperated. Changing our life. Maybe to give some blessing or lesson for both you and me. But it was good to accept that the things changing our life in the best way. It told me that you all have taught me how to appreciate and to love and to care of our partner. You all gave me lots of encouragement words at that time which makes me feel ignited to always stick to my life-plan and principle instead of keep bitching over my life, and of course remind me to be grateful of how it feels to be loved by somebody.

So thank you so much for every time and concern of you that perhaps i couldn’t appreciate it as you’ve done. Thank you so much for always being there in a short time when my life getting so fucking plain, for leaning an open mind and open ear, providing the care and comfort I needed. It was bad comparing to what i did. I just let you hear only about unpleasant things of mine. Really sorry. But instead of sorry, i wish you’re doing well in everything, be more awesome that i perhaps adore you (again)? lol --just kidding! Sending you a prayers to find the best kind of girl for the rest of your life, she loves you and you love her more, creating a life happily ever after. 

And again, thank you, my unsuccessful-love-story-partner!

However, the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of an understanding that love sometimes leaves for a reason, but never leaves without a lesson.

    - Marc & Angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak