a month remaining to 21

i just realized when i was looking at my calendar, it's 16th now! and this date on the next month is my 21. i just let you know. yah and also just want to remind you all that December almost over, have you streak all your 2012 resolution? me? hmmm just some of them :(

tomorrow i'm going to Jakarta for having the Radiobiology field trip, wish a safe trip for us yaa, wish a jolly trip, a wonderful moment me with friends in the end of 2012 :)

ah ya and this post is my 300th post. exactly. wow i already write 300 post in this blogspot. how awesome! my blogspot is my best story listener in past, now, and later. love you full. yuk ah take a nap! i have to wake up at 3 am, to get ready to Jakarta. ciao!
via : chibird

Comments

  1. hai cha ,, 2012 is already almost over..
    your 2012 resolution just some of them came true,,
    let's make our resolution for next year 2013...
    spirit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss Kifaw. ah how's life? amin amin. you too should make 2013 resolution yaa, and i hope that's gonna be come true too :)
    keep spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very good cha..
    sure, i'll make my own resolution too for 2013...
    spirit spirit spirit.....!!!
    i just remembered when we were 1st grade in senior high school.at that time I asked you , what the meaning of "resolution". you know that i still bad in english...
    hehehehe....
    that's our memory....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak