yesterday i called my mom and said Happy Birthday.
yes March, 17th is mommys day. mom who already reach her half of century hehe alhamdulillahirabbilalamin Allah trust and guide her till that age to accompanying our little family and gives the best service. thank you for being our everlasting and best mother, friend, and teacher. Allah always bless you, Mom!

i know my letter will not ever read by you but i'm sure that my prayer always goes to you wherever. stay healthy and happy, keep inspiring to slap me with your meaningfull words, and you know whenever i still need you to watch my back, to gives me such precious support system.

my love will not stop embracing you from i was born and still counting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak