time flies


consciously the time flies so fast when i saw that picture! what a heartwarming picture! remind me to my very first experience with my biology mate. when my heart still not accept anything in this major, but i should forced it into a happiness so i can be happy ever after. and now, i almost in the last of my study (a year to go). unbelievable! i'm crazy about it. i got into speechless if i remember how selfish i'm fot hating this major, for hating my friend and for hating my fate. but now! my gratituted to Allah is beyond the words. thank you for giving me a chance to the world which i can't imagine before. when i know much about education while i can develop my english skill too. when i can feel being 'anak kosan'. when i can explore whatever i want to join anything in my major. while i keep my grateful to Allah as my anatomy knowlegde get much and more.

 i'm happy to be a part of biology education. i suck an air forcefully in the first time but when i think now, if i don't do that i don't think i'm still alive and be like this. i learn more, i gain more in this major. lots of nice friends, teams, seniors, even the lecturers. i remember as well when i still as a staff in student assosiation, step by step become a executive board, and now become a assesor. from 'dek' into 'teh'. i remember i still draw plant and animal cell picture in drawing book, arranged and did many Jakarta and West Java field trip, dissected some disgusting animals, did some school observation, making a simple lesson plan and now even i make lesson plan and i implement the lesson plan by my self, arrange and do East Java field trip, and later go to school for the real teaching and learning.

we through many story, 3 years with them. random, happy, even sad just be my unforgetable moment. i love my life now for whatever the condition. wishing my college life is happy ending in time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak