hehe maybe most of my blog reader (is there my blog reader? skeptic!) will laugh after reading almost all my post are typing in english with grammatically error *sigh. 
actually i'm not fluently in english, my english grammar is so mess, also i'm not a debater, i never took any english course while i was in school or college now, i'm just a person who has a big passion to use and learn english. i know nowadays english is our big necessity, everywhere are using english, looking forward for some job is using english, technology also use in english, everything are english. hmmm so i thought english is a obligation language that we have to master it.
begining from those, whatever people say, however my grammar was and is so error but i just wanna to try learning english. i think it's not a silly when we write any wrong in our text because the wrong is when t people doesn't want to try.
so okey, whatever! i just an amateur in writting english. as i have seen to some blog that i happen know, i read one by one, they wrote so awesome, the grammar looks so fine and almost no error. because of that i'm curious how able my self to using english minimal in my personal blog. of course the advantage is for me, later maybe i could go abroad (amin) and teaching in popular international school (amin).

because i think, the curiousity will lead us to open the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak