Hello

So a year ago, i decided to move my writing flatform to wordpress. It was kind of farewell, a sad moment that you've been known it was so hard for me to leave this blogspot. I enjoyed my writing time in wordpress, but it just (unfortunately) not even once a month. Yeah lately, you know, I wrote just when i got bored. Then right now, i kinda miss my blogspot since i found wordpress is no longer mobile-friendly (adv everywhere and it so disturbing). I opened up my blogspot again and wohoooo i just know that blogspot made some of improvement which is the most i've been waiting for: no adv anymore. Oh so happy to know!

Right after i knew that good news, i decided to back again to blogspot. Yeah i know maybe it looks so confusing but actually it is not a big problem and i'm happy with it. I just need to move all of my post in wordpress to here (because my post there are not that many hehe) and this blogspot will officially become my writing platform againnnnnnn.

In order to keep the memories of wordpress, maybe i have to write an original date of my post when i move them. It's oke i lost my original January - September 2017 post in here but it never happen again. I've learn from it, you never find something perfect, what you have to remember is as long as you're oke and deal with every problem, nothing to worry. All gonna be alright. All gonna be back to normal.

YEAYYYYYY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak