#DAY13 Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it

I just don't need to make any opinion about my body, because undoubtedly Allah will always had a good reasons behind every detail of His creating. So as long as i'm comfortable and being healthy, there's nothing i can do except i enjoy everything happens and learn that the cells has been created in the best way to form each part of our body so it works simultanously to fulfill our body needs. I could feel how the fresh air was passing by my nose then i could take a deep breath, feeling relieved. I could see every colours mixing in some beautiful painting and magnificent scenery. I could think rightly and do everything creatively based on my brain hemisphere ability. I could feel lots of emotion through the help of the brain and secreted hormones. Or simply having my joints and bones work together to walk in the small park and realized that our body is take an important role to make us feel that life can be randomly beautiful.
So actually, Allah doesn't need more. He only need us to keep being grateful, keep those healthy and stay fresh inside and outside as a solid gratitude for sort of kindness package from Him instead of looking for to another perfection. As He said, so which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? that taught us to stop being so pathetic and less of confident towards our body, we exactly have more stuffs to be grateful of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

1

Literally a basic manner?