it's been long time i didn't change my blog template. i just keep it in plain, only black and white even for my profile picture. eventhough looks so pale but i thought it was so cool and elegant HAHA. my blog doesn't need many color to be beautiful because every story has their own color. so literally i like the way those words coloring my blog. but last night, i changed (not make over) several of my blog template content. finally i add two colors, cyan and grey. it doesn't mean anything, i just choose it and it works! i really love it, still less of color but more attractive. hmm maybe kinda boring to see my plain (b&w) blog ya

times new roman for the font? yes! eventhough i'm fully bored with that kind of font that i always use for my paper task since elementary school but yet still i keep it in my blog. one of reason, times new roman is everlasting formal font which could make your writting looks elegant and cool. and i'm totally agreed. no pages? yes, i removed tumblr and about me pages. ah dunno. but maybe it's because i already make an account in about.me which tell more about my self included my social media.

and the last what i changed is the blog title. why a sidelong glance? a sidelong glance means lirikan mata, you all know that most of my post here are talking about something that i care, i love, i hate. it seems that i glance even look deeply toward many reality in my daily lifetime. then i write here to share my thougth about them. many people say that we can see what kind of person she or he from their personal blog, hmm from their writting of course. but i insist you not to judge me by my blog only. let's know each other first then you can say whatever about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak