DIY

Loud of laugh. today i skipped my ppbs lecture again. i don't need to tell you the reason. too long to explain again (again!). my expectation when i didn't go to campus is keterampilan biologi' report has been finish but i didn't touch it even just open the file. and guess what i've done? i decorated my room. make some DIY products. anddddd these pictures are my 2 hours-DIY' products. they are: attention board and 2 wallpapers (wall and desk). it original hand made stuff from my old gogirl magazine paper. imagine how much effort that i gave to make these stuff, but no worry because the result was satisfied me. cuteness overload. wishing it gonna make my mood in the room up. amen.

wallpaper

the desk

attention board. hmmm a lady in the making? yes, i am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak