my spiritbooster



me with the elementary student after teaching. what a great opportunity to know them! 


my real spirit is no other than i could see their smile and spirit to study. i just realize that Indonesia still has many great students! and it depend on what i do now and what i will do later to make them into a person. they're worth to shine! dedicated to a better Indonesia. let's make Indonesia shine bright like a diamond in the world :)

so thank you KKN Cikuya 2013 for letting me know about another education and children story which almost make me cry, for a great opportunity to teach and share a motivation to them, for the positivity that makes me be a grateful person. thank you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak