2013

ah yaaah guess what? how's your new year celebrating? me? i just spent last night with sleep, and woke up earlier in the 2013 first morning. and this is my first post in 2013 so i'm not going to type any capruk thought now. last night, while i was doing my assignment, i also went online and saw many tweet with resolusi 2013 and memories 2012 hashtag. but i was not doing that too. i just off my echofon and go sleep. no, i'm not blame everyone for making that tweet. i just dissapointed with my self because my 2012 resolutions haven't been reached all. and maybe that why i'm not make brand new resolution because i should continue to pursue my 2012 left resolution.

but, although 2012 wasn't my year, 2012 i have so many things to share, i learned much lesson of life, i got many interesting and passionate work atmosphere, got many good friends, and infitite love from people around me. also still in tarbiyah circle is one of my biggest gratitude to Allah swt. may Allah always keep me in His guide and bless in the whole 2013 days too. amin.

many things that i should change in every upcoming year, recently is for 2013. i should cut down many negative side of my self one by one. no gossip, no negative thinking, no wasting time for doing nothing, and run my life with less drama. stop fantasizing!

and through all the ups and the down, you now have all the experience of another year to take you into 2013. let's make it a good year yaa :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak