#JuneWish

aaaah this is June, almost a half of 2012 year. how is my 2012 resolution? how is my deadline? so many question around my mind. generally how about this half year? what you have done? skeptic! i just did it as my formality, and sometimes i stilll couldn't get much of aim what something was given to me. even i'm 20 years old now but still i show my choding and do something insincerity. ya Allah, allahuma arifnii nafsii...

see at my timeline, both home facebook and tumblr is showing every JuneWish. most is about they want to passed in SNMPTN and easyness in their final exam yeah so do i. i just follow their wish too but the most important this month is my 4th semester GPA result. i was so scared if i imagine that i wasn't put my big effort in  this semester, i just do nothing. too much relaxing this semester ah wish my GPA will save #JuneWish 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak