tie

tie is a thing which i never use. see? my junior high school uniform without tie and high school uniform too. and now in college of course i never wear too, you don't say that my college is wearing free uniform and i don't have any clothes which have to use a tie. so until nor i couldn't be able to wear a tie. i ever try it and i can do it, i can wear a tie by my self, but now i forget. i don't know what the next step of use tie after we hang it to corvee. aaah it's just a intermezzo actually. it's not a big problem for me if i can't use a tie. but imagine later if my husband ask me to set a tie before he goes to his office. oh my, and just now i found this image on someonewhomidon'tknow's tumblr and it seems that easy enough actually to set a tie so let's try lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak