note book

it has been 2 weeks that my laptop memory shows a limited space. it only 2.5 GB more. aaah i try not to save anything file that needs many capacity, i have erased many unnecessary files and document, included my favourite song and movie. but it just help a little bit because my laptop space still in a low category. till the icon changed into red colour to warn that my laptop capasity go decrease. and last night i think, it a must for me to buy an external memory, but i have no money, my saving money has used for buying camera. and at last i messaged my mom and tell her that my laptop has that problem, hmm as we know that laptop is an important thing for all student raaawr.

at that time my mom directly reply, 'kata bapa ga usah beli memori eksternal, beli note bok aja gimana?' (ah bari jeung salah nulis note book juga mom!)

oh ya, i remember i ever told my mom that i have a problem with my laptop, fyi my dad bought this laptop when i was as a first grader in junior high school. at that time, laptop still being an expensive things. 5 million only for intel celeron and the capacity only 100 GB for C, D, and E space. body of this laptop now so poor, dirty enough because it has been a long time i never clean it, also the screen. and my laptop is so big and it make a trouble for me to bring it everywhere, even going to campus, i never bring it. so when i forget to bring some file and document i have to come back to my rental room. when a virtual learning too, i just join with my friend who bring laptop or notebook to study together. the serious condition is about battery. my laptop battery was damaged since i entered to university, so in every i use laptop, i never set my battery in because it run nothing, it also one of my problem why i never bring my laptop out. and i have told those problem to my mom, and at that time my mom said that she agreed if only i buy a new notebook. but my dad said no. and i just keep silent, no force, because actually my laptop still can be used.

so when my dad said last night that i may buy a new note book, me suddenly screaming. aah it's so unbelievable that my dad replying could be like that. but at that time i just felt usual because how a greedy i'm if buy a new note book beside my laptop actually still can be use. and last night, i chatted with my brother, asked about this problem and my brother said the same, he agreed if i buy a new. alhamdulillah. aaaah still can believe. aah so next day, i should go to BEC and find my new notebook wanna be. alhamdulillah ya Allah, so thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak