December

this is my december
this is all so clear

just wish that i didn't feel like there was something i missed

and that just a lill bite of Linking Park lyric, shows that now is in December. and it's all clear! 2011 will gonna change to 2o12, my age gonna 20 on January, my study will on 4th semester, and all will be change. and the changing could be happened to my self. with all of the history madly, jolly, galau-ing in 2011, wish that all could be a whiplash of my life and i can take at less one lesson. and at last i'm only a human being which still have any repairment to be a better i'm.

hope this december will be nice, all my big project well done in time, i could handle my examination as well as i prepare it from now, i could be more helpfully person for everyone, and Allah always give His love. later? go vacation on January!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak