New Year!

even most of people don't know or don't care indeed, but islamic new year properly should celebrated more festive than masehi new year. in fact, islamic new year felt so nothing around me. if i didn't open my timeline and didn't read someone tweet which announcing that today is islamic new year i won't know anything about 1 Muharram itself. ooh how mad, i'm a muslim but i don't know and seems forget about islamic new year, i'm not blame my calendar which doesn't exist a islamic date, i just feel unconfortable when 1 Muharram only do nothing and don't have any self improving.

and ouyeeeah, despite of no fireworks, no trumpets, no noises, no dances, there are lots of pray and hope for next step of my life. may Allah keep me in His bless and mercy, keep me surounded by good people, and always remind me in every mistakes i do.

keep istiqomah ca, bacaan surat solatnya jangan itu-itu aja oke :)

HAPPY ISLAMIC NEW YEAR 1433 H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak