Homesick

Hi you, how have you been up to?

I hope you are feeling well today and forever. 

You, who (at this point - hopefully forever) makes me feel that I will never regret my decision to choose you as my life partner. I know, you might be not reading my writing here but I just want to be sweeter this time by telling the world know how my feeling exactly to you, how precious you are in my life. 

It just has been 9 month since our wedding, and my love for you start growing passionately as you are so loving and have sincere personality that I did not even notice when we were in boy-girl friends relationship back then. And right now, with our current living, we are apart by distance Bandung - Rangkasbitung, I feel that your presence successfully affected my life.

Somehow I can't imagine how that a long distance marriage is existing. I just really can't. Being apart with you like this with only for a month is really exhausted, even though you never skipped a routine night calls and texts but they are really never enough. I am longing for more. Okay, call me possessive or clingy or whatever but it's damn true.

You know what is the most I am longing for? I am longing for the feeling of being secure and loved with you right beside me physically and mentally, I am longing for the hugs, kisses, words, and everything you do. The way you do everything for me is so powerful, full of affection. It convince that no one ever and will ever love me this much like the way you do. 

The fact that you always try your best to put my happiness as your priority. I knew, no matter you mad at me it’s for the sake of my better life. I knew, with you I have changed to be someone better in quality. I knew, you always trust me no matter life drag us to the lowest ground. As you handle everything with care, including my heart, I knew you love me and I feel blessed.  

I am homesick. And I miss you right now. 

Thank you for choosing me, I am forever happy wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak