reminiscence

this morning, i found this tumblr . i know the owner is my junior in my high school but we apart 3 years so i dunno who is she. i found her tumblr also from her senior which is my junior. oke, i opened the page, just a common page actually, layout is standard. but her writting is sooooooo great. it's not only about the fill of every post but i love every picture that she uploaded. well, most the pictures are taken in our high school, with the face -innocent, so cute, silly, dreamer of new boarding school pupil. it was in me, 4 years ago.

i saw, so many place which different but i can still feel the time when i was there, with all my friend and all my new family. when the picture can describe how we are so happy for having the senior high school days in rare area, far away from our family and also from the glamming of the city.

at the first time, i felt so bad. i don't want to having my adolencence like this. no freedom! no time for jolly as a teenage. till i called that school my hellish school. which my day just lots of studying, studying, studying.

haaaaah, i now? i miss them. everything! i proud with my senior high school. i learn much of life lesson. i have a great and marvellous friends. most!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1

Jangan sombong, banyakin bersyukur

sahabat kakak